Our absolute passion is the rich, dynamic, detailed sound of classic Turbosound Flashlight, so that’s what we offer, exclusively. All equipment is maintained in excellent condition and undergoes multiple pre-event quality assurance checks.
Our current inventory of fully restored ‘better-than-showroom’ condition Turbosound speakers:
- 36 x Turbosound Flashlight TFS 780H mid-high packs
- 6 x Turbosound Floodlight TFS 760 mid-high packs
- 4 x Turbosound TMS 3s
- 44 x Turbosound TSW 721 bass cabinets
Our supporting cast of complementary Pro Audio equipment:
- 8 x BSS amp racks with each rack containing 2 x BSS 760 and 2 x BSS 780 amps
- 1 x Midas H3000 48 channel analogue mixing console
- 1 x Midas VeniceF analogue/digital hybrid mixing console with FireWire
- We can also source and use any mixing desk specified by the client.
Outboard & FX
We own a comprehensive array of vintage and modern outboard equipment including: Avalon, Neve, Urei, Drawmer, XTA, BSS and DBX Dynamics and analogue/digital FX Processors from: Eventide, Lexicon, TC Electronics and Yamaha, to name a few – all meticulously maintained and serviced by George McKechnie. We will fulfil any given rider of effects and dynamics.
We own stock of all standard/generic microphones you would expect from a PA company and also some rarer vintage models, all with new stands, all in flight cases. Any microphone/stand specification will be met in accordance with the rider.
The excellent relationships we have with our partners in the audio hire industry enables us to source various combinations of wedges, consoles and in-ear monitoring systems.
We are not tied to any one brand as experience tells us that artists and musicians often have different preferences.
Our stock is growing all the time, so please watch this space! For further details, or to discuss your needs, please contact us.